Please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, 1981.
University of Akron, School of Electrical Engineering, Akron, OH.
- Enterprise Certified Novell Engineer (ECNE).
- Certified Novell Instructor (CNI).
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Computer Networks & Network Operating Systems Consulting.
- NOS & Hardware Systems Training.
- Networking Interoperabilty: Hardware and Software.
- Network Performance Analysis & Optimization.
- Network Design, Planning and Troubleshooting.
- Network Resource Management.
- UNIX, Microsoft Window NT, Windows 95, Novell NetWare 4.x, 3.x, 2.x
- TCP/IP, SNMP, IPX/SPX, NetBIOS, DECNet, LAT, OSI
- IEEE's 802.5, 802.3, 802.2, 802.1d, Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI
References available upon request.
- Consulting Partner NetAware Technologies and PRU International, Inc., Plano, TX, 1994 to Present.
- Consulted with companies such as IBM, TI, Digital, Saturn and Dow Chemical on their LAN/WAN.
- Instructed classes for the above company as an Certified trainer for both Microsoft and Novell.
- Designed Domains for Microsoft Windows NT.
- Designed and delivered specialized courses.
- Consultant Digital Equipment Corporation, Dallas, TX, 1983 to 1994.
- Desktop Integration Resource Center (Client/Server group).
- Instructed complete classes of CNE and ECNE for DEC's Educational Services which are Novell Authorized Educational Centers.
- Instructed networking courses including Novell's NetWare, PATHWORKS for ULTRIX, Introduction to TCP/IP and related protocols, OSI and others.
- Produced targeted course material to more effectively train IS members in a unique networking environment, e.g. the health-care industry.
- Provided consulting for customers giving support and technical guidance to Networking interoperability issues such as NetWare to PATHWORKS integration.
- Wrote technical proposals on how to maximize network throughput for various network architectures, including LAN & WAN InterNetworking.
- Defined requirements & designed system specifications for LAN and InterNetworking (Bridges & Routers) architectures for several customers.
- Analyzed networking products (software & hardware) which involved extensive testing for interoperability, performance and manageability.
- Senior Engineer Network and Communication Conformance Group, Littleton, MA, 1989-1990.
- Conformance testing of VMS FTAM, ULTRIX FTAM, X.400, X.25, Transport, Internet and 802.3 at COS and CTS-WAN/OSTC Eurolabs.
- Engineering level interoperability testing of VMS FTAM ,ULTRIX FTAM and X.400 with selected vendors.
- Worked with outside bodies such as COS and SPAG to develop and promote harmonized conformance testing.
- Installed and used conformance test tools on SUN platforms.(e.g. COS, NCC tools).
- Internal liaison/education of software engineering groups on conformance requirements such as GOSIPs etc.
- Senior Engineer, Network and Communication CAE Group (NAC CAE), Littleton, MA, 1986-1989.
- Project leader for advance study ,research, and implementation of hardware modeling linkage to diagnostic and firmware environment; project leader for Medusa Project IBM terminal server.
- Wrote project plan for advanced study and for simulation strategy.
- Wrote programs in C for evaluation of FDDI MAC & PHY chips.
- Senior Engineer, The Far East Memory Group Marlboro, MA, 1983 to 1986.
- Performed testability reviews for new products, developed module test programs and program standards for different tester types.
- Programmed FAIRCHILD FF303 and GENRAD 2272 in-circuit testers.
- Experienced with LASAR Pattern Generator and Simulator used in LSI and VLSI Test Generation.
- Senior Engineer, Xynetics/Electroglas, Santa Clara, CA, 1981 to 1983.
- Designed and implemented all CPU testing in the company.
- Responsible for all aspects of test Engineering.
Go Home | Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.